Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Year Later.....

It has been one year. One year since I got a wild hair and decided I would start jotting down random things on a blog..... 154 thoughts!!! This year surely has passed quickly and going back I know that there are a few things I probably should have left unsaid (or unposted as the case may be) but it has been cathartic. It has given me an outlet for all of the stuff that clogs my head all day long and affords an opportunity to save pictures and thoughts on all of the things that happen in the course of a year.

I always think that I will run out of things to add to my blog...not so. Everything seems to turn into a post of some kind. I find that the simpliest things become a lengthy dissertation. People, places, and things become important in some way.

So, happy birthday dear blog. In honor of this day I have decided on a new page design (could be short lived but I thought I would give it a try). Here is to many more years of posting!

1 comment:

  1. We enjoy your blog and looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete