Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reunited.....

We had visitors this week...special visitors. My cousins! Yes, I do have a family.
My cousin Jacquie and her husband Tom from Arizona were in town visiting their kids and we actually made time to connect. I needed this. It has been years since we have seen each other and with my parents gone, it was important to me to be with those that are part of where I came from. Family matters.
It was a great visit. I just wish all of the Massieon clan could have gathered. I am not sure when that happened last but it has been way too long.
The day was a blessing. I have been somewhat emotional about things lately and this was exactly what I needed.
We had a great afternoon talking, reminiscing, and just getting reacquainted. It was a gift and helped make this a very memorable holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment