Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big Day....

It was a BIG day for the family!! Brooklynn had an announcement. Mom and dad had been to the doctor and we were going to find out what we were expecting in January. I must admit I was a bit nervous. I have never known ahead of time. All of my children were an unknown until delivery...and so was Brooklynn.
But we were treated to an unveiling of sorts...a surprise announcement...what a fun event!!!
The puzzle did not hold a clue. It was just a big question mark!! But it was a pink question mark...was that the answer???

On to the sonogram (great technology) but only a trained technician knows what to look for here. I did recognize the spinal cord but not much beyond that. Surely no hints about the sex on that screen!!!

Thank heavens for the text...IT'S A GIRL!!!

No, I would not have known had there not been a message but we are excited! After raising a houseful of boys a closet full of pink is a treat!

Brooklynn is ready to teach her all about how to rule the roost and butter up the grandparents...a smile is about all it takes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment