Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Different Route.....

This time will be different. Brooklynn's new brother or sister will be here in early January...but, this time we will know who is arriving. We do not have to wait nine months for the surprise. We will know next week (providing the baby is feeling cooperative) whether we will be welcoming a boy or a girl. I am nervous. I do not know why. I really have no preference. I know that is weird. I did with grandbaby #1. I was thinking blue. What I did not know is how little it would matter. I am madly in love with our granddaughter. I can not imagine her being anyone else but Brooklynn. She has stolen my heart. I find so much pleasure in every minute I get to spend with her and I feel so blessed to have Mandy and Tim here so I can watch her grow and develop. She is a beautiful personality. She is perpetually happy. Nothing makes her mad but not letting her climb the stairs. She is a true joy. I wonder if I will be able to love another child this much. I am sure I will ...after all I found enough love for four children. So...do I care whether we are expecting a bundle of pink or blue??? Not at all. I guess it will be nice to be able to plan ahead...more time to shop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment