Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012......

 And it was such a happy day.  Just a side note because it matters to me.  It started out with a beautiful church service, and the news of a wonderful new pastor!  A man that is funny, touches on the scripture in a memorable way, and speaks understandable English.  Mass has always been a place of total peace for me but lately it came with an hour of messages that I could never decipher....oh thank goodness for a reading that is clear to me.  It is a change much needed!
Then time with the things that make Mother's Day what it is....family!  They are my biggest gifts.  How blessed I am to have them close.  I received the best gifts ever.  Everything I love....but even without presents, just dinner and conversation is golden! Any time relaxing and laughing with our precious family is Mother's Day to me!
HUGS to every mom. 
It was a beautiful special day and I will forever have another set of memories tucked away in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment