Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just Think I'll Give It Away.....

Sometimes I think it just rains chaos.  We can totally slide along enjoying
life, putting away some money for a rainy day, thinking life is grand...
And then it comes...that rainy day!!!!  That time of the year when all the best laid plans of saving anything just go to pot in one fell swoop.  First good plan, get our trees trimmed.  Yep, money is there, let's get this taken care of.  Much better to have a professional take care of it that hacking away on it ourselves.  In came the arborist and boy do our trees look nice.  Good decision!!
Ahhh... it strikes, the curse that befalls everyone sometimes...unplanned repairs!  Jimmy closed the garage door on a lawn chair causing the top panel to fold.  Seems the auto reverse only works sometimes so in comes the repair man who notes that he fixes about two of these a week.  "It just happens".  Unless you are us!!!  A mere five days later Sara closed the garage door on top of my car and crushed panel #2 of our garage door.  Back comes our friend who happens to tell me that when he said he fixes two a week, he did not mean at the same house...NO KIDDING SIR!
And what fun would life be if our computer did not blue screen once in awhile,  causing us to loose all of our data and be unable to communicate with the outside world.  Thank you anonymous sender who posed as Fed Ex sending me an email that cause my operating system to crash.  I will just write another check...not to worry!!!
And last but not least...I ONLY HOPE, better call the air conditioning expert to tell us that the reason our air conditioning does not work is because a breaker was tripped.  I mean why would we want to go out and check on something like that ourselves, when we can pay someone to come out and do it.  I have plenty of checks.  So really I think I will just throw my wallet out in the street.  Why don't you just take it all.  Then maybe this insanity will come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment