Friday, May 4, 2012

Way Behind....

 I have been way absent lately...from everything but work.  I am the one you see walking around with the phrase "I am a sucker...I cannot say NO" tattooed  on my forehead.  I have been tangled in a web of teachers who are struggling to finish up the school year and cannot find a sub who can make classrooms full of "I am done with this school year" students sit still.  Actually most sane people are probably refusing to take a sub job right now, so in walks me.  I thought I gave this up...but 7 and 1/2 days out of the last 12 I have worked and I am now done!   I am not answering my phone and I will take a detour down the cat food isle in the grocery store to keep from running into anyone who is a teacher from here until school is out.....REALLY!
I have better things to do...like play on the floor with this baby.  Finley is almost four months old.  I never have my camera around when I see her so yesterday while we had a little playtime together I managed to take a few pictures as she so proudly showed me how she rolls over and over from her back to her tummy.  She is pretty proud of herself!  We had time to have a nice long conversation and she showed me all of her new tricks.  It is amazing how much a baby changes in such a short amount of time...and I am missing it.  
So please teachers...lose my number.  I have babies to play with and I am tired of being absent!

No comments:

Post a Comment