Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Calling It A Day.....

I have given this much thought since the first of the year.....
the end of this blog.
It has been four or so years of useless info and lots of pictures, but always thoughts I wanted to save.
So why quit now?
Time
I am finding that my heart is no longer in it.  I am ready to get back to the things that used to make me so happy.
I have somehow become far too tied to Facebook, twitter, blogs, and all things technology related.
It is time to retreat to the stack of books next to my bed, my sewing machine, and with spring coming working in the great outdoors.
I am grateful for all the thoughts I have saved.  As I look back it reminds me of all the good things that have happened that I might have otherwise forgotten.
Will I be sorry...maybe.  Nonetheless, I know it is time.
In a few days the past things I have saved will be closed behind a private screen, meant only to retain what I have written without incurring charges incurred in keeping it open.
Thanks to all who have taken the time to join me here.  I appreciate you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment