Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

It has indeed been awhile.  I cannot even think of an excuse for lack of creativity.  It surely is not because I have done anything.  Quite the opposite.  I have avoided every project on my list for the last week.

What I have accomplished is watching three hours of Season 4 of Downton Abbey.  Due to the fact that circumstances did not allow me to give it my undivided attention at original air time, I resorted to the DVR and watching at a later date.  I felt that Mary needed my support as she and I grieved Matthew together.  I was surely glad to see she had her feet back on the ground and is going to excert her rights as 50% owner of the estate.  Concern over this is the reason that my attentions have not been on my blog.

Then there is the matter of cheese.  With the shortage of Velvetta I have also been in mourning mode...wishing there was a shortage of pears or peaches instead.  What is a Sunday dinner without queso?  I am down to one box in the refrigerator and it is hidden under the lettuce.  I am sure that no one will think to look there.  Until I find more, I know we at least can make it another week or two without panic.

Last...lazy is at the top of my list.  I think it is the after Christmas doldrums.  The pure hectic nature of the holidays gives way to doing nothing the entire month of January.  I am justified!

And I will end with this.....





Because regardless of what month it is...silly is how we play!

No comments:

Post a Comment