Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Part 2......

It is a Christmas Eve tradition at our house to have lunch and then begin our serious decorating contest before church.Finley and I paired up for this big event...by choice!  I had done my pre contest research on Pinterest wand was sure I could convince this little one to go with the 
prize winning design I had selected.  Little did I know she had ideas of her own!



 We were ready...supplies opened and game faces on we set to work for the honor of being called the champ!
 I want you to know we take this seriously people!  This is not a kids game.
Drew and Heather research weeks ahead and careful hide their design as it is being constructed. 

It appears that Brooklynn has some concerns over her project.  Her face says anything but I like what I see.

 After my careful research and what I thought was the prize winning design, Finley took matters into her won hands and decided the best plan was to use EVERY kind of candy on the table to complete this gingerbread woman.  

 Finished projects!!!
And the winner is......
 GRAMMA AND FINLEY!!!!
For unique use of all materials!


 Love the spirit of competition!
And the things that can be done with a simple gingerbread man!
Just wait until next year Matthew and you can play too....and I get to be your partner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment