Monday, December 14, 2015

One Week!....

 Well, yes, I did once again pirate these off another persons web page.  I am not ashamed!
My camera has laid dormant for some time now...well, except for at the hospital.  When Mandy shared these pics her cousin took, I snatched them for my memory book.
  The girls are madly in love with their brother.  Cannot say that I blame them.  He is a joy.  A little bundle that they hug and kiss and hold constantly.  He just accepts the affection and stares at the ceiling!
 As for Mandy and Tim, they are learing to be a family of five.  It is different.  No time to nap when the baby naps, and of yes, all that extra laundry!  Is it worth it?  Resoundlingly YES!
 This is a peaceful baby!  He rarely cries and is endlessly content.  
He makes you want to stare at him all day.  
Who does he look like?  Everyday is different!  
Who loves this baby with her whole heart....Finley.  She was born to mother!  She has always been like that.  
Who else loves this baby more than anything?
All of us!
He is our Christmas blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment