Thursday, December 31, 2015

It's A Wrap.......

It is over....
In the blink of an eye we are finished with Christmas (though decorations are still totally intact over here) and getting ready to say goodbye to another year.  
It has been a great year.  One of the best in memory.  I have loved everything about 2015.  
Our family is growing, retirement is awesome, and I cannot think of a day that I have not found many things to be grateful when I get in bed at night.  
 We closed out this year with one of my favorite events...a sleepover with my little "specials".
 We played at the duck pond...


 and ate most of the bread ourselves!
Sorry ducks!!!



 We hung out at the Arboretum....

Played in tree trunks,
 And slid down the asparagus!
And we had fun and laughed.
That is all that matters to me these days. 
It is the memories because it is really all you leave behind of value.
I have so many great memories of 2015.
A trip to the Holy Land that changed my vision of my faith forever, a new grandbaby, and another almost here, good health, good friends, and a husband that tolerates the craziness he lives with every single day.
For whatever reason I have been lucky enough to have enough and blessed enough to enjoy it I do thank God.  What more can anyone ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment