Saturday, December 26, 2015

Shubzda Christmas.....

Twas the week before Christmas and gather we did, 
To share festivities together, the adults and the kid(s)!
 I will admit that at this time of year I feel very blessed to be able to be part of a family that enjoys Christmas together so much.  We number 29 3/4 ( another baby due in February) and it is nothing but fun!

 Sometimes we very closely resemble the Griswalds...and my youngest sister in law Judy always manages to confirm this fact in some way...but it is a happy chaos and it always makes me smile when I think back over the day.

 It is hard to believe we have grown by three babies this year...
The stars must have lined up right this year!
Bailey Claire made her first visit to Dallas to join us....
 Matthew only cared if he had meals on time...
 And Luke loved Uncle Bergy's rendition of THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!



 Stocking were full and the kids were happy...who does not want a 3 foot stocking full of toys?


 And the guys.....just keep filling my wine glass please!
 I think I can go back about 25 years and find family pictures to show how we have grown and it makes me smile to see the kids having kids.
 And if you go home with blue all over your tongue it simply means you have a day full of sugar and nothing but fun!
 Steffan and Brooklyn share the same birthday, 21 years apart.  They are special buddies!
 New mona and a mom to be sharing baby experiences and advice...
what fun these cousins will have together!
Ring around the rosie with Gramps and another year comes to an end.  
It was a good day, no, it was a great day and I cannot wait to see what lies ahead for I am blessed and the year as been the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment