Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Round Three.....

We had a bit of a segmented Christmas this year but as most moms will tell you...and time together is a great time.  We are so lucky to have everyone so close.  Thinking back to the year that Tim was in Africa when finding merriment was so hard, I am thankful for every moment we have in the same place.
No Christmas would be complete without matching pajamas.  My kids used to dread this tradition, but now it is a much anticipated event.  It is my November mission.  I admit to returning multiple styles to multiple stores before I make a final decision.  We have had some bad years!  Footy monkey pajamas come to mind as a total fail.




I love watching the excitement of the girls taring paper off all the packages, including our packages! I think of the hours spent wrapping and the minutes spent destroying that laborious task....maybe next years just boxes with a bow.
My favorite present?  A Hello kitty sewing machine!  Not for me...well, maybe not for me!  I am determined to make little sewers out of my granddaughters.  Sewing is such therapy.  I hope they can find the same joy in stitching fabric together that I do.  



Tim's favorite present...a chain saw!
My favorite present?  My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment