Friday, January 1, 2016

Here We Are.....

 Yes, here we are.  It is 2016 and I do not know how we got here already.  I am amazed how quickly the years fly by.  I just get used to writing 2015 on correspondence and it is 2016.  There are so many things to look forward to each year but I do not want to wish time away, so I will have to learn to be patient.  That is a huge task for me!
So many things on my list for the upcoming year but the most important thing is just to be happy.  I am finding more joy in things every day.  I am in a good place in my life and I cannot wish for much more than that.  
With time moving by more quickly I have made a decision.  I am letting go of my blog.  It has become a drain.  It takes up time that I would rather spend doing other things.  It has served it's purpose and all of the books that have recorded the events of the last six years make me smile.  I will still have the memories but just not in the same way. 
I am happy about moving on.  
We all need to find time for that....and I know this is the time.
Good bye blog world.
Hello more free time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment