Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Not Done Yet.........

I know I have said it every year for the last four years...no more blogging.  
My creativity has died and I just forget to record what is on my mind.
I guess I lied.  Today's mail brought volume number seven of my yearly posts and honestly it makes me smile.  I am most probably the only one that cares, but I do care.  I do not necessarily think that anything I have to say is of any importance but someday it might be to someone.
The more I check into my family history, the more I wish I knew more.  If only my grandparents had recorded their thoughts.  What did they do everyday?  What did Christmas look like each year?  How did they spent their quiet moments?  These are all things I did not know
 would have meaning to me someday.
As boring as it might have become, I am going to continue to post pictures, events, and daily trivia.  The words may not come with any clever antidotes attached, or humorous happenings because honestly all I want to remember is what matters.  I have another grandbaby on the way.
How would he/she feel if my books suddenly stopped before they were born?  
It may be sporadic and this next years book may be the thinest one yet but it will happen...just one more year!

No comments:

Post a Comment