Friday, January 8, 2016

And Suddenly.....

Finley is four!
I stood there as she was born.  I remember having concerns that I could love another grandchild as much as I loved Brooklynn.  Brooklynn was the first and she was my "special".
Love for Finley
 was almost automatic.  Her sweet little face grabbed ahold of my heart and her daddy aptly nicknamed her "sunshine", and so she is.
She is definitely her own person.  Mature and smart well beyond her years she is witty, and strong willed.  She is a hugger and oh how I enjoy snuggles with her whenever she is here.  
Finley is independent and crafty and moves at her own pace.  Just try getting her out the door on your schedule.  I find often that there is no way that it will happen!
Finley has a mommy heart.  She is nurturing and cares for her new brother like a ten year old.
She was the first to give Matthew a bottle and did so with the greatest of confidence.
She is my second little "special" and holds a special place in my heart.  
Go forth little girl.  Your such a confident young lady.  I hate to see you grow up but I have no doubt you know what direction you are headed.
I love you sweet Finley.

No comments:

Post a Comment