Thursday, January 14, 2016

Too Many?.........

In my effort to reduce, clean, purge, get rid of clutter I am still on a mission.
I have continued to get rid of at least one bag a day...be it only a grocery store bag,
 full of something that I truly do not need.  
Today I gathered glasses.  I am a contact wearer.  At night when the contacts come out I do go with a pair of glasses for reading before bed.
I have glasses in the kitchen, in the car, in my bedroom and in the family room...but not just a pair in each place.  What I discovered was that I have way too many pair!!!
I do want to clarify that they all came from Dollar Tree.  That means that they were purchased for only $1 each.  Does that justify the fact that I have several dozen pairs?  Probably not.  
I am learning.  I am not only cleaning, I am getting purchase wise.  
It is an ongoing project...I am a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment