Sunday, April 26, 2020

DAY WHAT????.........

I really do not know how many days we have been in quarantine.  It is over a month and honestly I do not know what I have accomplished.
I am in the middle of a Bible Study...did I say that before?  
It seems like I have spent an enormous amount of time with Sara, and that is not bad!
And what has Sara done?  
 PUZZLES!!!!
 Oh my goodness, this girl loves her puzzles and she is good at it.
She has patience like I have never seen.  Sara sits and works so focused on an area that with a 1000 pieces laying in front of her, she finds the piece she needs.
My attention span is horrid!
 So, with puzzle #??? complete it is time to choose a new one.
I am just so very glad that I had the insight to order what I could find when they were still available.
I am positive that more puzzles have been assembled in the last month than in the previous two years combined.
Flip flops anyone?
Yes, when we don't puzzle we paint and that is fun too!
Just really not sure what part of the house to hang this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment