Monday, April 6, 2020

Palm Sunday.....



Palm Sunday, the beginning of the Holiest Week of our Liturgical Year.  
It is the week I look forward to months in advance.  
We watched the service from the cathedral with Bishop Burns and Bishop Kelly.
The homily spoke volumes.  Bishop Kelly spoke with emotion that brought me to tears as he spoke to an empty cathedral that would normally be standing room only.
Jesus...our anchor, our rudder, our hope...always.
This week I will look at what I can put aside and how I can refocus without the normal church community I normally celebrate with.  God has a plan.  He entered the tomb and rose glorious three days later.  We will rise and we will be different.  We will find ourselves grateful for the lessons learned during this strange and unfathomable time.
Hold on to hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment