Sunday, April 12, 2020

He Is Risen!.....



Easter Sunday and another mass celebrated in the shelter in place safety of my home.  This is becoming a situation that is nightmare like.  I am ever so grateful for the fact that if I cannot be there in church, I can participate.  Missing Easter mass would just be enough to throw me into severe depression so there is a positive in this.
Dinner was prepared with all the traditional foods just so it felt a bit okay.  It was us...just us and Drew, Heather, and Adeline at a distance....a six foot distance.  Thank heavens for beautiful weather because there is no coming inside when you are socially distanced.  
I cannot really express how I feel about this. It is what science fiction movies are made of.  Each day is long, and motivation to do anything is nonexistent. All these hours to dig into the things that have been on my to do list and I want to sit...period.  I think half the world feels like this.
On a positive note maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment