Sunday, April 4, 2010

Miracles Do Happen.....

Kennedy Grace Schwalbe
April 4, 2010
1:59 am
7 lbs. 6 0z.
18 3/4 in.
Yes, I am up in the middle of the night posting this picture of this beautiful child born to two very special friends. As the text message sound went of on my cell in the middle of the night my curiosity got the best of me and I had to check the phone....and it was worth loosing some sleep over!!! This baby girl arrived a week ahead of schedule but maybe God had a plan for her special arrival. Easter Sunday seems the right time for this miracle to come into the world.
Kennedy will go on my long list of things I have to be grateful for and that I feel blessed by this year. My prayer list will indeed be long in church this morning. 2010 has been a wonderful time for us.
Congrats VERY special friends and I love you all very much at this special time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment