Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rub a Dub Dub.....

It's a babe in a tub!!!
My last official chore (oh, how can you even call it that?...more like privilege) was to put Brooklynn in the bath.
Brooklynn loves her bath. She splashes, plays and laughs.
I am so glad she is happy in the water. My kids loved it when they were small...they still do.

She and her mom are taking swimming lessons this summer. I am pretty sure her mom already knows how to swim but she will go along to be her mentor as she learns the intricacies of the jelly fish float!!! Her Gramps and I taught swim lessons when we were younger...much younger. That is how we met. I love watching young children master the art of staying afloat. They are so advanced in their techniques now. They start much younger and that is good. I cannot wait to see her enjoy the water...after all her mom and dad are lakehouse owners now. Never too young to become a Coppertone Kid!





No comments:

Post a Comment