Wednesday, September 15, 2010

According to Dr. Oz.....

I think Dr. Oz is the guru of all health information. Now that he has moved time slots I actually get to watch his show. He practices what he preaches..he is healthy and he wants us all to live longer. I want to live longer too, but the ice cream keeps calling my name and exercise...I worked all day. That surely counts as exercise.
Dr. Oz did a segment the other day..."Do This, Not That". It addressed eating and beauty tips. So after the show I went straight to the store. Had to buy pumpkin seeds and milk of magnesia. Weird combination, huh? I am sure the grocery clerk thought so too. I headed home toting the sack. Pumpkin seed are much healthier than any other seed or nut (according to Dr. Oz). Better eat them!
And the milk of magnesia...an instant face lift. Forget the expensive facial masks, they don't work (according to Dr. Oz). Whatever is in the product does more to firm and tighten skin and restore healthy balance than the best products on the market. Well, if Dr. Oz says it, it must be so.
I am on a mission. Pumpkin seeds are my new snack food and I spend the evening with a chalky mask plastered to my face. It is pretty ugly! But, this I know...even if it does not work my face will never be constipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment