Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Sara....

On a lighter note (since I seem to have been so pensive lately), Sara and I had a great trip over Labor Day weekend! She decided that all she wanted to do to celebrate her birthday was to take a trip to Florida. Who am I to deny her that? We boarded a plane and went to play. And play we did...with toys that I have not seen around the house in ages! Oh my, baby toys have come a far way from what my kids had in their basket!
We played and we read...lots of books. My dad sat with my kids for hours and read to them. I am afraid I did not do enough of that as a parent so I am glad he was so intent on teaching my kids the joy of a good book!

Mandy and Tim took Sara to St. Petersburg for the afternoon so she could spend some time in the sun and the sand. Could not leave without writing a message to her favorite niece on the beach!

It would not be a complete trip without a daily stroll through the "neighborhood"...which is a far nicer neighborhood that we have around here.
Our tour guide was pretty cute too! Thanks for letting us spend a great birthday weekend with you little "B". Sara had a perfect time!




No comments:

Post a Comment