Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yes, I Really Posted These.....

Yes, I actually have pictures of racks of the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS apparel..... at my local Kohl's. Because I am a person of my word, I am posting these today.
I had my camera out in the store the other day and was taking pictures (because where I go, also goes my camera) and I commented to the clerk how sad it was the whole department was nothing but Longhorn wear. Her comment "That is what sells". Well being a true Red Raider I said something to the effect that if Tech wins this weekend I am going to come back and picket for Raider wear. The conversation was on.....and she said "If Texas wins are you going to post all of the pictures you are taking of these orange clothes on your blog?" Yes mam'! Will do.
So here they are folks...we lost...significantly. Not a proud moment but we lost. So enjoy the pics of the jerseys.
It has not been a happy start to football season. My North Garland Raiders are about as bad as I have ever seen them, the Texas Tech Red Raiders lost a big one, and the Cowboys let us all down last week. I am, however, an optimistic person so I am off to the store for the ingredients for guacamole and a big of chips. Almost game time!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! but at least you don't have to wear any of them. lucky, lucky, lady! this barf orange not only makes me puke, it's also beginning to smell. really. bad. i'm considering picking up a few new teams...what do ya say? i'm thinking the hornfrogs and the saints. i'll always still bleed red and black on saturdays and blue and silver on sundays, but the reality is that we might not have very good seasons. i just need to jump on the bandwagon of promising/winning teams to get something out of football this year. need not sure about a h.s. team??

    ReplyDelete