Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football?....

It's Game Day!!!!!
It is finally here. The first official Sunday of football season! I have been waiting for this since the last ticks of the clock on Super Bowl Sunday 2010.
I look forward to this for months. Time to get back in the groove. Team jersey on....check! Football snacks ready...check! The local Kroger is set up to remind fans not to forget those essential items....chips, dips and beverages. Thanks Kroger but I have had them for weeks.
I know most women live for football season so they can sneak to the mall while their hubby's count first downs and touchdowns. Not so here. I am home with the guys!
I am not sure where my passion came from. I grew up in a house where golf was the Sunday sport. Love golf but time to change the channel. The Cowboys are on...along with the Colts, the Chargers, the Saints. Does not matter.....just show me the turf! It looks like we have another fan in the making. Little "B" has donned her jersey (Go Witten!!) and is practicing her moves for gameday. Pompoms ready.
Yes, dad...that is a touchdown and I hope I can throw this signal up often!
We are ready!
Time to go heat up the queso!
It's Kickoff!




No comments:

Post a Comment