Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Married a Good Man....

It is all about paint once again..... This will be the end of this tale but it does have a final chapter to report. It is finished...my kitchen, that is. It is repainted and I do like the color. I do feel so much better. It is good to want to cook dinner once again. It is nice to like the room. It has been a journey. You would not think that paint would be such an issue but it has been. As for my husband....he saved me. He came home from the lake early, picked up a roller, and went to work. He did not whistle while he painted. He was not a happy man, but he is a good man. He covered the beige that had an especially disgusting green cast with a nice soft beige that I can live with. I dare say that I will have to die with that color paint on the walls. If I even mention a change I am afraid that will be the end of our 40 year committment to each other but that is fine. I am not sure that I always say nice things about the man I married but today I am thankful for him because I was really in over my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment