Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Can It Be?.....

 Finley is seven months old today.  How did that happen?  Weren't we just running to the hospital at midnight to welcome her into the world?  Now she is past the half  year mark and gaining momentum in every way each day.  No longer content to just creep along, she is now into a full crawl. And when she reaches her destination she rises to the top of whatever she can find to pull up on.  
But the most enchanting thing about her (besides just her whole self) are her eyes.  She has no idea the power she will be able to wield someday when she bats those incredibly long eye lashes at some young man and he notices those huge blue eyes. 
I am smitten.  I knew that there would be no way that I could ever have enough love in my heart for another grandbaby.  After all Brooklynn just takes up too much of the love I have.  Oh, I was so wrong.  There is plenty to share...maybe for even more than two!

No comments:

Post a Comment