Saturday, August 4, 2012

What Will It Bee?......

 The family is once again waiting for a new member. However, no one knows what it will "bee"...meaning a boy or girl!  That is unique these days.  With all of the technology, few new parents get to delivery without the nursery painted in approprite colors and a pink or blue wardrobe complete for the first three months of life.  Not sure I could resist the temptation to find out what was tucked away in there waiting to meet me.


 Debbie and Chase have two more months until either Luke or Ava arrives.  Excuse me while I get all emotional once again because life is passing me by too quickly!  Our family is not longer expecting babies, they are expecting grandbabies.  I am now looking at life from my mom's perspective and I do not feel like I could possibly be there yet.  I am entering those "golden years"...or sadly I am probably there already.
All of this celebration makes me melancholy....excited for the growing family but a bit sad.  I know if I blink I will be another five years down the road.  For now...cannot wait to find out what it will "BEE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment