Sunday, March 10, 2013

Color Me Happy!.....

I have been having trouble pulling together any kind of thought for a post lately.  Blame it on Benadryl, nasal spray, and Advil.  I am suffering from congestion and whether it is in the form of allergies or just a plain old cold ....I am tired of feeling bad.  Since food therapy does not work any more, I indulged in a little therapy of the retail kind this weekend.
 A perfect cure!!!!
 WOW....the stores are surely calling my name this spring.  I have loved color since color was not in.  I avoid black and gray and anything neutral so I was in retail heaven all day long.  
 There are no rules.  Throw together purple and orange and you will look like a designer dressed you. Mix it all up and you are totally in.  Vera Wang.....how does your color wheel look this season?
I came home with sacks of stuff....nothing matches.  I will spend this spring looking like a rainbow exploded on my body.  It feels good.  Today in honor of "spring forward", it was the semi annual closet redo.  It was winter up and spring down.  I don't think I will wait for Easter to wear white pants and sandals....I think tomorrow will be the day for a little lime green and coral. I never much follow the rules anyway.
Goodbye drab winter colors...I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment