Monday, March 4, 2013

The Most Dramatic Bachelor Ever.....

Well, for the last however many seasons that has been the catch phrase. Having NEVER missed an episode,  this year I can say I totally agree.  It has been a nationwide pounding of the woman with the "sparkle" and the "stink eye" eyebrow.
Tierra the Terrible set off an American outrage and I imagine everyone was waiting to watch the witch self destruct tonite on national television.
She did not disappoint!  She confirmed that she is about as crazy as the woman the cameras caught for the better part of the season.  
Sorry Chris Harrison, but your expression as we watch Tierra self destruct was classic.  How could you sit there and listen to her pathetic tales of woe without laughing?  Actually, how can you continue to host "The Bachelor" season after season and keep a straight face?
Fast forward to AshLee.  Wow, there was almost an onstage smack down between her and Sean!
So one of you two is lying.....and whoever Sean gives that ring to does not really care what he told you I assure you.  Not a fan.
Desiree, you are a class act.  Seriously, your brother owes you big time for destroying that relationship but you stuck up for him and for that I applaud you.
Last thought...who is the mysterious letter from?...  The letter that makes this the "most dramatic final rose ceremony in Bachelor history".  My bet is that it is from Sean's sister...the one who saved him from Tierra.  I am not sure she sees either of the final two sitting across the dinner table from her at Thanksgiving.  
So entertainment after hours around here has obviously hit an all time low when this is the highlight of my evening...so what do I do after next weeks finale?

No comments:

Post a Comment