Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just a Little of Everything...and Jimmy Kimmell....

Stressful....the whole day.  Sometimes that happens and you just go on hoping tomorrow is better.  Today I just could not get to the that place where you turn the corner.....so I ran to the store to purchase wine glasses for a gift and bought M&M's instead.  I can't eat them. They don't digest but today I don't care.  I am hungry and not for an apple.  So if I am still carrying around M&M's in my stomach tomorrow...so be it.
I came home to find yardmen Jimmy hired trimming our bushes.  They handed me a bill for $150. The normal charge is $50.  He gave them $100 too much. Again....so be it. Another Random Act of Kindness for the Shubzda Family...like the contribution I made to the car repair man who found me in the Target Parking Lot.  God keeps sending those who are in need of a Random Act Of Kindness our way,  If you know anyone with company that charges three times the going price for a service, well, give them our name.  Those are exactly the people we hire!
On a better note...I decided I needed down time before bed tonite. I caught Jimmy Kimmell in time to change my whole day!
FIRST and FOREMOST....
It is mating season for the penguins.  There is that part of the population that is too young to be wondering loose and getting in trouble with the opposite sex. So to stave them off and keep them occupied they bought them ipads to keep them entertained. The problem is their beaks don't function like fingers so they can never win the game.  As I see it...sheer frustration may send them to the pond to be looking for a mate soon.  How would you like to peck at that screen all night with no results?
SECOND
The famous yoga pant maker LULULEMON has had to recall all of their women's yoga pants.  They seem to be too sheer.  Just reporting the news folks! That leaves 1 out of every 4 wearer of yoga pants out in the cold with no pants.  No, I won't go there.  I would be one of the three remaining with pants because I do not know LULULEMON and I promise you cannot see through the yoga pants that are $7.99 at Marshall's.  Just relaying the facts.
 And FINALLY, but no less important.
It seems the Russian Bears have taken a liking to sniffing gasoline.  They actually have been photographed rolling a large barrel of jet fuel to an undisclosed location where they sniff till they drop. Anyone who thinks they are going to go to Russia and take that fuel away from the big brown bear is just wrong.
So thank you Jimmy Kimmell.  Now I cannot even remember what I was stressed over.  Well, I know it was the gross over payment to the yard men but I am over it.  It drove me to M&M's and Jimmy Kimmel and a few great laughs and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment