Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to Me......

The best part of Mother's Day?.....
grandbabies!
Which of course you would not have if you did not have children in the first place.
Yes, my children I love you with all of my heart but my reward for being a mom is your offspring!
Mandy is spending Mother's Day in Paris reuniting with her husband after 6 months.  It is a much needed reprieve for both...and a gift for the grandmothers.  We get to spend our next five days loving these babies.  
It comes with work....
water spilled all over the table at IHOP, less than a restful nights sleep, toys everywhere, and CHAOS!
But when you wake up in the morning with little arms wrapped around your neck and tons of hugs and kisses the rest does not matter.
I count my blessings daily and when I do I start with these babies!
Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment