Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hello Saturday!!!!!....

It is Saturday morning and it is a beautiful start to what is going to be an awesome day. 
 It is 11:15 a.m. and I am still in my pajamas on the patio with my coffee.  Do not judge!!! 
 I deserve it.  It has been a crazy, busy week...but, even if it wasn't I still deserve it.  
It is my time for "pause"!
 Pardon me if I brag a bit, but my yard is beautiful.  It is my personal San Diego, without the sound of waves rolling in the background.  If I had to pick one of my favorite material possessions it would be my backyard.  It is my bit of serenity in a hectic life.  I love outside...and outside with beautiful weather, colorful plants, and peace.....well that is just a little bit of heaven!!!
 I know it won't last.  By August my plants will be fried and I will have to look from the air conditioned doorway to see what is still surviving in my garden, but for now it is sheer beauty!
 So while I am out here I am going though the mail.
It is Belk's annual Yellow Box sale!
Do not fear.  I did not succumb.  I still have about 8 unopened boxes from the gross over purchase I made last year.  It was hard!  There are new styles....but....I called upon the power of resistance and now I can throw the card in the trash.
Remember me next year Belk's!
I am also rereading my travel brochure from France...because after talking to Mandy about her trip I am re-energized and ready to go!!  I have goggled the pictures of the sights we will see and I think I am dreaming!  What an experience we will have. I never thought something like this would be possible!
Yes, Debbie, it will be more fun than the Bush Library!
It has been a great morning.
Time to attack some chores.
The power of pause has restored me!

No comments:

Post a Comment