Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hanging On......

I am sitting here wrapped in a blanket because it is about 35 degrees outside, going through Christmas pics once again.
I just don't want to let go of the season quite yet.  It seems no one else does either.  
Usually I am tearing down signs of the holiday on the 25th, anxious to clean and move on...but not this year.
I want to look at the tree and remember how much fun I had this past month.  
As I drove to do some shopping today, I noticed that my favorite radio station is still playing Christmas tunes through Sunday...how nice is that?  It is the Christmas that keeps on giving!
 Some fun moments to look back on.....
cookie decorating where eating the sprinkles was much more fun than eating the cookies!
 And introducing Heather to the fine art of gingerbread house decorating.
 With Pinterest as our guide, we attacked the task like professional bakers...
some of us much more professional than others!


 And the winner is....
This cozy log cabin complete with a fire in the front yard and a picket fence.
Actually the winner is ME, because all I have had is fun.  
For just one more day I will enjoy Christmas tunes and the lights on the tree.  
On Monday I will attack the mess and smile because it is all just a sign of a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment