Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas Again.......

The great part of this Christmas of course, is having Tim out of Africa...
and celebrating over and over again!
It is Christmas Eve and no one in the family complained as I handed out Christmas pj's.  
I am not sure where it all began but as far back as I can remember matching pajamas were just part of Christmas.  I gratefully have daughter in laws who are willing to play along with the tradition and not complain if they have to wear skin tight elf suits!
It is one of those perfect years when the kids are at that great age.




I guess kids are always the perfect age...but it is the time when Santa is still real and it does not matter what is in the package, it is still fun!





Sara found a surprise inside her umbrella...it was raining $20 bills....
that is my kind of umbrella.

The best part of Christmas....HUGS!
The best part of everyday!!!!
It has been such a good Christmas.  It is the kind you want to hold onto forever and just push replay often.
Things are good.  
Having Tim back is a huge part of that, but everyone just seems content.  That is all you can hope for as we wrap up another year much too quickly.
I am winding down my blog posts too.  Just a few more left in this year.  I have decided once again...only this time REALLY to give up my blog.  I am finding other things to fill my time and after about six years, I think I have said all that needs to be said.  I have enjoyed it and as I look back over the volumes of printed books that hold so much of our lives I am very glad I continued this long.
A few more pictures to leave on a new page and then my official goodbye.
With 2015 just a few days away, I can say with certainty...
it has been a very good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment