Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Three? Oh My!!!......

How can this be?  
This precious cuddly baby girl born what seems like yesterday is THREE years old!

I adore this baby...who is now a big girl (just mention baby and you are quickly corrected).
She is joy in a precious little package.
She LOVES babies or anything she can cuddle and I am happiest when she decides that her favorite thing to cuddle is me!
She is bright,  independent, curious, and funny.  In fact even big sis Brooklynn thinks she is very funny!  If you can entertain a five year old with your wit then you surely are a character!
Time passes much too quickly. I wish I could freeze frames those moments that are such treasures and go back and replay them often.  Such great memories.
I guess I will focus on grateful and be ever so glad I have been able to share so many special times with her for the past three years.
Happy birthday Finley James!

No comments:

Post a Comment