Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello 2015!!.....

Perfect....just absolutely perfect!
I am not in the mood for resolutions because I never keep them so this year is about "do's".
Searching PINTREST for a 2015 picture I found this....it spoke to me!
Every single thing on my list is on this list!
It is the perfect agenda for this next year since several of my goals are on here..
Travel
Cooking class
Buy less
Be kind
Volunteer
Embrace simplicity
WOW!
I admit to the fact that I will have to make an attempt to eat more green because I have an aversion to anything that is not covered in sugar, but I can do it!
I can do a lot of things in 2015 because I am learning to let go.  I do not need so much.  Craigs List you will become my friend. Declutter and stay that way.  I am a victim of excess in everything and I do not like it.  Because I just now on January 6th finished putting up Christmas I know that I am a model of excess...decoration and gifts.  It simply must stop!
I am making an attempt to find simplicity my goal along with gratitude.  
How can that be bad?
If you are grateful for simple things then you won't want all of the time.  
It makes me smile to look at these goals.  It is attainable.  I am not reaching beyond what I am capable of.  What a great feeling!!!!
I am 6 days into this New Year and things look good.
I could add to this list ...like maybe include a healthy dose of PATIENCE but maybe if I work on these things the patient part will follow.  
Happy 2015!
What a great way to start the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment