Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day........

HELLO MAY!!!!
It is May 1st!
It is 72 degrees outside, the sky is clear, the birds are singing, there is no humidity, and I am in May Day heaven.
 There are 244 days remaining in this year.  I wish that there would be about 40 days in a row with weather just like today.  Sadly, we are in Texas.  By June 1st I am sorry to say we will see humidity and heat and I will not be able to sit here and watch Shark Tank with the back door wide open.
But, not so for today!
I am going to milk every minute out of this May 1st.
 I spent the morning with a cup of coffee on the patio, the afternoon working in my flower beds....
And I think now before darkness sets in I will put on the tennis shoes and go for a walk!
It's May Day....
Celebrate the HAPPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment