Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spare Time......

This is really an unknown quantity in my life...spare time. That being said, I have loved it. I know that Mandy is ready to have that baby but while we are waiting I am enjoying that fact that there is nothing scheduled on my calendar. So, after a much needed pedicure, we headed where else, but baby shopping! Pink, blue? We are prepared for both. A few gowns in each color so there is no gender question on outings. Neutral is fine if you are at home but when you are out there should be no question about what that baby is.


I also had an evening I was able to spend with a good friend who is a much accomplished photographer. He gave me some great tips on taking better pictures. So what to do when you are restless...take pictures of plants!






No comments:

Post a Comment