Sunday, October 4, 2009

When You Have No News.....

The family has gathered. Those of us who were not already here arrived in Lemoore on Friday. When Baby Shoob gets here there will be will be many smiling faces and happy family members. Enough hugs and love to go all around. In the meantime....we entertain each other. Yesterday we shopped, watched a pee wee football game, celebrated a birthday and just enjoyed the company. Today, a not so exciting Cowboy game...I think that is an understatement. Do we need to rid the team of Phillips, Garrett, or Jerry??? Or maybe all of the above. To anticipate each Sunday and be so uninspired when it is over is so sad. I want to love the Cowboys, to wear my gear with pride and that is just not going to happen any time soon I don't think.
For those not excited about NFL Sunday a 1000 piece puzzle is great for entertainment. Way to go Sara...you have much more patience than I do. I wish I could be that intent and committed.

And for a snack....stuffed jalepenos. Maybe that will stimulate contractions! For all of the waiting we have done, let me say that it has been an enjoyable time. The guys have solved the problems of the world and the women have just done whatever. We are blessed to have such a great family to welcome this baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment