Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baking Disaster.....



I decided today was the day to break out the ingredients and go about creating some culinary masterpieces. All I created was a mess! No...it was not what I anticipated. Some years things just come together. Well, not this year. I could not find anything. The dough stuck to everything. I burnt two trays of cookies, the red hots melted all over the cookie tray, and now the kitchen stinks. On top of all that I have a huge greasy mess to clean up and I would rather watch the Cowboys...who have just scored their second touchdown against the Saints. So in the spirit of the season, I am going to break out a bottle of wine, sit down, hopefully enjoy the game and think about cookies tomorrow...or maybe not think about cookies at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment