Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bunko Buddies.....


Christmas Bunko 2009 and another fun evening of friendship and laughter. It is always so much fun to get out and hang with my "homegirls".... as my students would say. Yes, you tend to pick up all of the slang when you live with it each day!!!!! Bear in mind it could be much worse if I really went with the lingo!
We get together each month but Christmas brings festivities, food, and the all too familiar white elephant gift exchange...but good white elephants! We have jokes built on years of fighting over the one or two most popular gifts...like musical snow globes and Santas.
We argue, we steal, we joke, and we leave friends. It is a tradition...yet, another tradition that we look forward to each year.
I think that sometimes we take things that we do not really want just because we can!
This year I went home with this smiley snowman, because I collect snowmen...and maybe next year I will collect musical snowglobes, who knows???!




No comments:

Post a Comment