Wednesday, March 3, 2010

30 Dozen Donuts.....

I know this is a totally random post but in an effort to photograph something each day, I decided that picking up 30 dozen donuts this morning at 6 a.m. was at the top of todays picture list. So what was I doing out at that hour of the morning? Grabbing food for the staff at North Garland who was administering the first section of the TAKS test this morning. Choice of morning snack...donuts today. The man at the donut store loves us. It is probably the biggest order he gets each year.
And the teachers....pure JOY! A sugar fix is just the medicine the doctor ordered for 5 hours of strenuous test taking. I have learned. You order mostly blueberry, a few dozen glazed, and some mixed. They think that because a donut has blueberries it is full of antioxidants. I don't argue. If it makes them happy to overdose on donuts then so be it. I just know that making a trip to the donut store before the rooster crows beats standing in a testing room any day. Just call me Mrs. Hospitality Room!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment