Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brooklynn Update.....

It has been awhile since I have had any new pics of Brooklynn so here is an update on my growing grandchild. And, oh is she growing!! I think she must be glued to the fitness channel and ready to do a few push ups to get swim suit ready....how can you put on that new bikini without a workout! Maybe I should join in...or maybe there is no hope for my thighs! First meal for the tiny tot...maybe something fun like rice cereal! Wait until she can gnaw on one of those luscious rib bones or hot wings that her daddy likes to cook! I will have an opportunity to visit in April when Tim has his shoulder repaired again...so excited to see her and watch all her new tricks. So much fun watching all of her accomplishments...even if it is long distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment