Friday, March 26, 2010

iPhone Addiction....

Clipping coupons use to consume my life...not only clipping but also running all around town making purchases with them. Oh, I am so over that now. I have moved on. I am a big girl now. Coupons are a thing of the past. I now have an iPhone addiction. It is my constant companion. I NEVER used to know where my cell phone was (wow, is that an antiquated word now...cell phone??). I never had it with me. It was always lost. I hardly ever used it. My husband had to leave me notes to please take it with me so he could reach me....I just plain old did not like a cell phone. But then something magical happened!!! Tim's phone fell in our pool and I had to give him my cell so he would have a means of communication...a must for a fighter pilot of course. I guess I better get myself an iPhone because that is what all the hype is about and I must be missing something. Oh my, it was the end of life as I knew it. A whole new world opened up. It is my watch, my alarm clock, my internet, my radio, my weather channel for every city I might ever want to visit, my photo album, my calendar, my notebook, my camera, my GPS and the list goes on. It is always with me. I take it to bed, to the store, outside, inside and everywhere else. I play games, search new apps, and keep up with about everyone I ever met through FACEBOOK. I am a social network maniac.
I no longer hate to sit in traffic or sit at red lights...I love it!!! I can fit in a game of Bejeweled Blitz in the minute I am idle. In a long line at the drive through window at the bank...who cares...text a friend!!! I am more patient now. I love being stuck somewhere....I can download a new app.
It is truly the greatest thing since...well, not sure what could be greater. It is just kind of like my best friend that does not tell me my hair looks bad today.

Blackberry users...eat your heart out...my phone is better than your phone anyday!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment