Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'll Take That!!!.......

Food, fun and fellowship!!!

It is indeed my favorite time of the year. From prior to Thanksgiving until December 26th I love the decorations, the holiday movies, the hustle and bustle, the music, and the festivities. One of the best parts of the season is the Christmas BUNKO with some very special friends! Twelve years of eating way too much, laughing for three hours, and now comparing grandbaby stories never gets old. We shop for that perfect gift that we know everyone will fight over and drag out those old Christmas shirts for our evening of fun!
"I want that!"
"Oh, remember, I collect bowls!"
I just changed my Christmas decor to lime green and red so that is perfect!"
"I'll take that, so now it is frozen right?"
"You mean you stole your own gift?"
"You're going to Canada this weekend? I was there on Sunday (Oooops, I meant I was in Canton!)" Really close Mary!
It is a night of snide remarks, friendly banter, and another take home gift that will remind us each year as we unpack it of the fun we had the year before. One of the greatest parts of the evening...the friends.... they are the best gift of all!
Merry Christmas 2011 Bunko Buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment