Friday, December 2, 2011

Mess, Memories, and Gingerbread!....

This is really one of my favorite Christmas activities. I have subjected students and family members to the challenge of gingerbread houses for many years....and I never get tired of the fun and the mess!
I have a new "student" this year and I was ever so anxious to drag out the candy and the frosting and put our new little chef to work.
And oh my...did she ever work!!!
Brooklynn had a master plan before Sara and I ever had a chance to give her direction.
Her favorite part...the sprinkles!

She found the perfect place for everything....
and while I was cleaning up the sprinkles
"B" was celebrating the finished product!
A true pastry chef in the making.
Love the Christmas memories, which are mostly for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment