Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let The Fun Begin.....

Christmas came in segments this year...and when you love the holiday like I do that is the way to celebrate as far as I am concerned..so we will start with Christmas Eve morning!I am family photo crazy and so before we can begin sharing the pile of packages it is totally necessary to set up the camera and begin with a picture. Sadly enough I decided against matching pajamas this year and now I am sorry I did.
I am including the outtake here to remind the fam that you should really have someone besides an overweight person with an artificial knee press the timer button on the camera!!
After all formalities are taken care of it is on to presents!
It is golf gear and a new set of clubs for gramps....and detailed instructions on how to assemble his new bag.
Stocking stuffers....
And a pint size chair for our favorite grandchild!For gramma the perfect sentiment...this pic was after 10 attempts to capture the moment minus tears!
Toys....And tools! Uncle Drew probably has issued an invite to join him on the construction site. "B" is ready!!!
And to end a perfect morning...a special gift from Drew and Heather!!!!
Presents open...check!
Off to see the cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment